Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 发帖

[美国] 《美丽与变态》2015(剧情/惊悚/犯罪)

8 _/ g. M; `& \

# f3 ?# K8 a2 [外文名: Beautiful and Twisted
- I1 _, g' I& {7 s+ G9 O导演: Christopher Zalla
6 w. v, ~/ r) ^编剧: Teena Booth / Julie Brown' ~0 @# D. z2 U: O3 p; I" A8 r
主演: 罗伯·劳 Rob Lowe/ 帕兹·维嘉/ 坎迪斯·伯根/ 赛切儿·加布埃尔/ 祖德·塞克利拉/ 米歇尔·赫德/ Walter Fauntleroy/ Soni Bringas/ Zachary Rifkin/ Austin Wakefield/ Vincent Duvall/ Sharisse Baker-Bernard/ 赫米基·马德拉/ 弗兰克·阿尔瓦雷斯/ Vinicius Machado
+ J. X2 K, A7 \/ m$ _6 Z类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 犯罪
; \- M2 ~0 ]; s  H2 d制片国家/地区: 美国
0 u7 j% n2 \6 e' X语言: 英语( V* [- M- Q* P
片长: 86 分钟1 |/ y/ Q9 M: f5 [9 C
上映日期: 2015-01-31 美国: l; L1 V7 J. D) e- {
又名: 美与丑
) |1 Z) ~7 O5 W! T' k" `4 _IMDb链接: tt38817689 m# t& ^4 K' {
: z: u; }; {% ^* _; X* U
美丽与变态的剧情简介  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·! u7 G8 c3 E3 t7 q" L8 ?. @
  Rob Lowe (Drew Peterson: Untouchable, Parks and Recreation), Paz Vega (Spanglish, Grace of Monaco) and Emmy(R) and Golden Globe(R) Award winner Candice Bergen (Murphy Brown, Sex and the City) star in the Lifetime Original Movie Beautiful & Twisted (#BeautifulAndTwisted). The true story of a couple’s obsession, jealousy and greed, which ends in one of the most notorious cold-blooded murders in recent history, Beautiful & Twisted premieres Saturday, January 31, 2015, at 8pm ET/PT on Lifetime. Set against blue-sky Miami in a world of money, privilege and excess, the high-flying millionaire heir to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel fortune, Ben Novack, Jr. (Lowe), marries a stunning stripper, Narcy (Vega). But the couple’s intense relationship, sparked by fetish and kink, quickly devolves into a marriage in which both lovers inexplicably coexist on love and distrust. When Ben is found brutally murdered, the city’s elite is shaken to the core. As police untangle a web of deviant behavior, Narcy emerges as the prime suspect. Bergen portrays Ben’s mother, Bernice Novack, whose suspicions surrounding Narcy lead to her demise at the hands of her ruthless daughter-in-law./ E( b# W2 D- m/ K; i

, r7 C/ @& J1 d, M电影 电驴资源列表
, }$ S+ u" G* l: z【DVD】Beautiful.and.Twisted.(2015).DVDRip.x264-VH-PROD.mkv [597.38MB]- K5 S4 C7 D. V: p+ z$ j
【DVD】Beautiful.and.Twisted.2015.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi [1.36GB]
; c' i7 @8 E- R8 N$ q- n6 M【WEB-DL】Beautiful.and.Twisted.2015.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv [3.40GB]
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

返回列表