返回列表 发帖

[法国] 《气味相投》2014(剧情)

& o5 F) ^. A+ j3 J. ~! j* d. k. c6 ]2 H" [  V* t
% T; U! f' y* T$ m$ `
5 U, }' y/ D7 ]" z0 U
外文名: The Smell of Us, n. N: `2 u$ y& L- v" X, J  g' a
导演: 拉里·克拉克1 C# P% N5 a* G. U8 `: ^$ x
编剧: Mathieu Landais
% j! g5 e: C  y5 q; e* K. {; D- R) g! F主演: 迈克尔·皮特 / Diane Rouxel / Lukas Ionesco
' k7 {2 c2 O; `& C# x0 u1 s类型: 剧情- h0 L- h" f' j1 Z  ^; O9 v
制片国家/地区: 法国 / 美国% m; }' Y' \% T: ^
语言: 法语 / 英语2 C) M3 x0 u, a  O0 y& ~
上映日期: 2014-08-31(威尼斯电影节)
+ w* X3 R0 Z: R8 _  \片长: 100分钟* ^# W! p! D6 t$ [; z$ S& S
又名: 我们的气味
! [) F& l7 Y! [  t% AIMDb链接: tt2176690
% N# M0 Y( o' J' \6 m& U
7 M$ m& q0 [7 ?: j1 o气味相投的剧情简介  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·+ d! _; e1 g' q: a6 c' L- k; P" k
  In Paris, the same crew of skate kids meet up every day at The Dome - behind the Museum of Modern Art, opposite the Eiffel Tower - to skateboard, goof off and get stoned as they ignore the smart crowd of art lovers. They are inseparable, bound by complicated family ties. Boredom, the lure of easy money and the anonymity of the Internet all have a role in tearing their world apart. 6 W) X% C3 @' u. g& ~
  "I've wanted to make a film about French youth since I went to Cannes with my first filmKids in 1995. I met some French teenagers and I invited them to the premiere of Kids. I ended up hanging out with them and photographing them while in Cannes and learned about teenage culture in France and even went to their homes and met their parents and had dinners with them. I knew then I could make a film in France about youth and that I was interested." [Larry Clark] 3 T; ^" N7 m* }) n* U
% z) S% U" X) }+ s' M+ D  [
* t; \9 D7 b3 a  c5 C) b% G+ v
电影 电驴资源列表" F$ G) v8 w1 ?
【MP4】The Smell of Us.mp4 [867.8MB]
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

返回列表