Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 发帖

[英国] 《Hackney's Finest》2014(喜剧/动作/犯罪)

! A" N. C. k- H) H
! J+ Z4 U) `% v1 \( R+ \外文名: Hackney's Finest
1 Y' _& I; f. `6 G/ S导演: Chris Bouchard
+ p0 P$ K1 W; _4 q) h# f) K编剧: Chris Bouchard / Thorin Seex
) I5 }& O  D4 t主演: Nathanael Wiseman / Arin Alldridge / Enoch Frost / Marlon G. Day / Rajan Sharma / Neerja Naik / Malcolm Tomlinson / Sean Cronin / Jeanette Rourke / Christopher Dingli / Katarina Gellin / Kulvinder Ghir / Tom Bonington / Marco Aponte / Ben Austin. E# m. n9 `. Y8 S/ T" G  b
类型: 喜剧 / 动作 / 犯罪7 ^- k9 g8 i4 c/ `  a. C" l
制片国家/地区: 英国 / 法国
3 B% v' M: @$ V+ W语言: 英语  N: v! E: {7 s: B! E
上映日期: 2014-06-14(东区电影节) / 2015-04-03(英国)
7 W; l! ^0 T; v! U9 m片长: 90分钟8 F. ]+ |- b% @' i, S
IMDb链接: tt2167819
( b1 b  Y) @5 i1 b9 J- l! v9 w* z  r, }
Hackney's Finest的剧情简介  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·7 N2 c1 O' u9 Y; n6 p8 W
  A drug-fuelled night of mayhem and ineptitude in East London! Hackney's Finest is a riotous darkly-comic thriller that pits a motley bunch of hopeless drug dealers against a group of corrupt policemen, Russian thugs and Welsh-Jamaican arms dealers. Set in the East London borough of Hackney, this is an irreverent tale of greed, corruption and the fight for survival, told with a wink and a knowing smile. Sirus likes to make a little extra cash on the side, and not remotely legally. Very occasionally he passes a small 'package' from his London supplier, Asif, to some small-time Welsh-Jamaican gangsters in the valleys. Tonight the latest of such deals is set to happen in Sirus's home, much to the annoyance of his girlfriend, Amanda. This time, however, things are about to go seriously wrong. When the Welsh contingent arrives, they are horrified to discover that Asif has been interrogated by the police, and coerced into going through with the deal, under surveillance. Worse still, Asif is ...
3 V2 m1 [6 j$ _4 e+ k/ `" F# A9 o7 g8 O9 ^- E' h
电影 电驴资源列表
# t; M3 q0 x# ~. S& G. Y【DVD】Hackneys.Finest.(2014).DVDRip.x264-SPOOKS.mkv [483.92MB]
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
本人发布之作品,禁止转载及用于牟利,一经发现,永久封号

返回列表